Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Girls Pictures

I just chose the six hottest girls from the first Hot Import Nights Los Angeles photo gallery. Oh that title is wrong, it should have read “Six Hot Girls on Wednesday”, man, my mind is in the gutter right now, but hum, after looking at it a second time, I’ll keep it. Check it out the pics, there were a lot of pictures of hot import models but in addition to the hotness criteria, I also looked at the pose, the sharpness, how I framed them in the picture and well, that feeling that tells me –
hot girl
Import Model Picture
Hot Import Nights import model
Beautiful Car Show Girl
Bikini hot girl
Hot Import Model
Asian hot model
Ela Pasion
Asian hot promo model
Eva Skye Toyo Tires model
hot lips
Hot Asian model with hot lips

No comments:

Post a Comment